Current Open Positions
Since 2000, Foundation Bank has been meeting the banking needs of the small to mid-sized commercial businesses in the greater Puget Sound area. As a locally owned and operated commercial bank, our teams of skilled professionals are dedicated to providing total client solutions with the highest level of customer service and integrity.
This position has direct customer contact for both customer service and sales. Customer service focus includes helping clients with questions, transactions, new accounts and cross-selling bank services. Representative opens all types of business and personal accounts and cross-sells basic banking and treasury management services to new prospects and existing customers based on individual needs. Representative works closely with Relationship Managers and Deposit Operations staff to coordinate functions and customer activity.
CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SALES FUNCTIONS:
- Primary client service contact, provides superior and accurate client service to internal and external clients and their representatives via email, telephone, and in person
- Performs complex job functions accurately and timely including: opening/closing DDA/SDA/CD/IRA accounts, online banking services, account research and transfers, supply orders, cash management services, and any other assistance clients may need regarding their accounts
- Sales duties include contacting new and existing customers with RM as needed and identifying cross selling opportunities such as account structures, access devices, credit cards and more. This includes making a required number of client phone calls per month.
- Evaluate potential client solutions through cost benefit analysis in order to recommend the proper cash management solutions such as Remote Deposit Capture, Analysis Accounts, Online Cash Management Services and more
- Builds and maintains effective business partner relationships, which are monitored through business partner feedback as applicable. Works as a team (CSR, RM, and Credit Analyst) to provide assistance and to ensure that continuity of service and familiarity with the team are of the highest standards.
- Acts as a “quarterback” for the client to insure that all requests are met timely and accurately and that the service levels from other departments meet our excellent customer service standards as well.
- Maintain client files and correspondence, while ensuring bank policy, procedures, and compliance are adhered to
- May be asked to create procedures and other duties as assigned
- Able to run a teller station all day, including processing change orders, courier bags and balancing a cash drawer while following all security procedures.
- Able to completely and accurately fill out all cash management documentation required for cash management services.
- Supports the CSR team by answering other CSR phones, helping other RMs as needed, quickly and cheerfully. Help other CSRs by covering their email box when required
- Actively follows the “Customer Service Guidelines”
- Volunteers to help other CSRs when needed
- Actively seeks new work when not busy
- Able to scan branch work and complete other teller functions
- Possesses excellent knowledge of product functionality and processes in order to facilitate problem resolutions
- Knowledgeable about banking products, service fees, quoting rates, opening and closing accounts, and counseling clients on their banking needs and FDIC issues and limits
- Performs CIP (Customer Identification Program) processes as outlined in the bank’s current Bank Secrecy Act Policy, completing all information and following up as necessary
- Performs ChexSystem account opening procedures and OFAC screening as necessary for new accounts
- Monitors and communicates potential suspicious activity to the BSA Officer utilizing the bank’s Suspicious Activity Investigation Report Form (SAR)
- Ensures the security and confidentiality of private client information
- Ensures that all policies, procedures and compliance are followed
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS:
- Generally a four year degree in business or related field is preferred. Equivalent work experience can be substituted.
- Prior experience in a customer interfacing role, preferably in the banking or financial industry
- Excellent customer service, accuracy and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with Word, Excel, and Power-Point
- Good verbal and written communication skills
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and reference the position title in the subject line.