As a locally owned and operated commercial bank, our team of high skilled professionals is dedicated to providing total client solutions with the highest level of customer service and integrity.
At Foundation Bank, relationships matter, not only to our customers but to our employees as well. We understand that our employees are the single most critical component to achieving success and having highly satisfied, loyal customers. Our culture promotes and rewards performance, innovation, and exceptional service at every level.
FOUNDATION BANK’S CORE VALUES
We are committed to the well-being of our employees. Our enjoyable, friendly, and productive work environment is fostered through our core values. Our values represent what we continue to hire and reward for…
- Passion: We are highly engaged and it shows!
- Respect: We treat each other and our customers very well!
- Integrity: We are honest, fair and ethical in all that we do!
- Motivated: We are the drivers of our own success!
- Accountable: We are committed to our responsibilities!
- Communicate Openly: We listen to each other and share ideas straightforwardly.
At Foundation Bank we want to make a difference in the community we serve. Opportunities exist to volunteer and have a positive impact in our community.
FOUNDATION BANK CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Foundation Bank offers a variety of career opportunities. Click the link below for the currently available opportunities. Once you have reviewed the job description and believe you meet the qualifications and are interested in joining our team, please submit your cover letter and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference the position title in your subject line.
Foundation Bank is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We continue to attract, hire, and retain the industry’s top performers, and we do that by offering a positive culture, great work environment, and a highly competitive compensation & benefits program that includes the following:
BENEFITS AT FOUNDATION BANK
• Life & Disability Insurance
• Family medical leave
• 401(k) Retirement Plan, with no waiting period for participation
• 401(k) employer matching program
• Paid Time Off
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Sick Leave
• Community volunteer opportunities
• Employer-paid parking or public transportation pass
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Preferred employee rates on select products and services
• Employee recognition programs
• Employee profit-sharing program
• Employee bonus program