Remote Deposit Capture is a convenient image-based service that allows you to deposit checks right from your desk.
We know you’d rather spend your time managing your business than managing your banking. Remote deposit means no more time spent on trips to the bank and filling out deposit slips. Plus, you can take care of your deposits on your schedule and not have to worry whether the bank is open.
Instead of listing checks on a deposit slip, driving to the bank and making deposits, with remote deposit all you do is insert your checks into the scanner. It’s that easy!
Now you can make deposits on your schedule, any time day or night, and not have to worry about making time to get to the bank. Deposits received before 6 p.m. are credited to your account that day, instead of sitting idly until your next bank run.
Remote deposit enhances the security of the checks you receive in two ways. With the fast turnaround of electronic deposits, you can act quickly on returned checks. In addition, remote deposit includes many layers of electronic security to protect your account.
With a Foundation Bank business checking account, a computer and an Internet connection, your remote deposit service can be up and running in no time at all. You won’t need any additional software or equipment – just the desktop scanner and the software that we provide.
- Certified check scanner from Foundation Bank
- Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Internet Explorer 11 or Google Chrome
- Microsoft .Net 4.6 or higher
- High-Speed internet connection is recommended
- Multi-Factor Authentication for added user security
- Image Quality Assurance built in to the product
- Courtesy Amount Recognition and Legal Amount Recognition so the scanner reads the check for you
- Virtual Deposit Ticket automatically creates a deposit ticket
If you are experiencing issues with your Remote Deposit scanner, the following steps below will allow you to correct the issue and successfully make your deposit.
1. Select Tools | Internet Options. In the Browsing History section, click Settings. For the Check for newer version of stored pages option, select Every time I visit the webpage. Click OK.
2. Choose the Security tab, and select Trusted sites. Click the Sites button, and make sure https://ssl.selectpayment.com/mp/foundationbank/Page.aspx is in the Websites list. If it is not, add it.Choose Apply.
3. Choose OK at the bottom of the Internet Options dialog box.
4. Select Tools | Compatibility View Settings. Make sure https://ssl.selectpayment.com/mp/foundationbank/Page.aspx is in the Websites you’ve added to Compatibility View list. If it is not, add it.
5. Close all Microsoft® Internet Explorer® browser windows/tabs.
6. Retry the steps to create a deposit.
- If, after completing the steps above, the ability to select an option remains grayed out, from the Merchant Portal Home page, press Ctrl-F5 on the keyboard to refresh the page. After refreshing the page, retry the steps to create a deposit.
- This new UI scanner enhancement does not impact your Remote Deposit Complete and Remote Deposit Scan customers on the existing user interface.
- If you receive an Error Message stating: "This application requires Administrator access for intial setup or a critical update. After pressing OK you will need and Administrator to login to run the required setup application.", you must contact your computer/IT support for full administrator rights to perform these updates.
Select a training video to learn about Remote Deposit Capture: